- STYLISH & DISCREET CHEW TOOL - Chewing is a common way to calm, focus, and self-regulate (especially for individuals who have sensory needs and/or Autism).ChewAid's craft pendantis a way to safely meet that need to chew. The cool design is perfect for both boys and girls, kids and adults. It looks just like a regular necklace for the utmost discretion. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on one's hands, nails, pencils, shirts, etc. or use at for baby teething
- VERY FIRM, BUT NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE - This black pendant is the tough- very firm (the most rigid) but still chewable. Although each person is different, this option is typically the best for moderate to avid chewers. Please note that no chew tool is indestructible. Because of the nature of the use, wear/tear should be expected. Intense chewing may be able to chew through / cause damage to it quickly. Not for aggressive chewing.
- WHAT YOU GET: PENDANT + CORD + CLASP - This listing comes with 1 pendant on an adjustable cord with a breakaway clasp. The clasp intentionally breaks away fairly easily for safety purposes. The cord measures 36" from end to end. To adjust it to a shorter length: push the cord through one end of the clasp, re-tie the cord at the desired length, then trim off the excess cord). NOTE: the clasp and cord are NOT for chewing. Remind children to chew only on the pendant. Use should be supervised.
- FOOD GRADE SILICONE FDA APPROVED- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and lead/phthalate/PVC/BPA/latex-FREE.
- PLEASE NOTE: no chew tool is indestructible. Because of the nature of the use, wear/tear should be expected eventually. How long that takes typically depends on the amount and intensity of the chewing. Intense and/or aggressive chewing may be able to cause damage to it quickly. Regularly check for signs of wear and discard when necessary.
One of the most Stylish, functional, and designed to look amazing pendant on the market. The best way to discreetly serve the need to chew and/or fidget. It is widely recognized that many individuals with regulatory needs find chewing a way of remaining calm during times o f stress. ChewAid is intended to sooth and comfort children through adults with any type of additional needs such as autism, sensory integration disorder, ADHD, anxiety, etc,. Each ChewAid is made from 100% food grade silicone and is lead, latex, BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Each one comes with an adjustable length, break-away cord for added safety. Great for a younger child, older child, or even an adult. Wear it around the home, to school, social outings, or anywhere you would normally go! ChewAid necklaces are intended for use in ages 5 years and above. Get your own ChewAid today and bring a stop to chewing on clothes, bed sheets, fingernails, and other non-chewable items. CAUTION: This product is NOT a toy - use should be supervised at all times. The clasp and cord are NOT intended for chewing. Only the pendant is for chewing. Contains small parts and a cord that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.).
| || |
Chew Pendant Training and Development Fidget Toy Chew Necklace for Teething BabiesSensoryOral Motor Anxiety Autism Dinosaur NeonGreen B07DLXTDSG